Friday, September 10, 2010

Triple Treat Tuesday #1


Here are three variations of the same card, showing different results you can achieve depending on your level of ability and availability of products.

Card 1 shows a clean and simple card. Card 2 has some paper piercing, glitter and ribbon added. Card 3 has clear embossing, punches, a brad and more ribbon added.

I really like this idea. I have seen a few of them around and thought I could do that. So each month I'll create 3 cards just like I have here. Who knows, it may inspire you to add something extra to your cards.


Card Recipe
Stamp Sets: Dasher, Seasons of Joy
Card Stock: Real Red, Whisper White
Inks: Real Red, Versa Mark
Punches: Wide Oval, Large Oval
Other: Sticky Strip, Dazzling Diamonds, Mat Pack, Dimensionals, Brad, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Real Red Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (retired)

Cheers,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment