Wednesday, October 20, 2010

SSSC89

I've taken part in a few sketch challenges, but get too busy and don't seem to get them posted in time. This week, it's different. I have taken part in the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge. Here's my effort, compared to the sketch. Why not head over and have a look at the other fabulous creations.

Given that nearly every card at this time of the year is Halloween or Christmas, I thought I'd try to seer clear of these, so I made a male card - or a beer drinkers card....

Card Recipe
Card Stock: Sahara Sand, Peach Parfait, Basic Black, Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Cheers to You , Choo Choo
Inks: StazOn Black, Peach Parfait, Sahara Sand
Other: Sticky Strip, Crystal Effects, Aqua Painter, Blender Pen, Dimensionals, InColour DSP Patterns Stack

Cheers
Donna



No comments:

Post a Comment