Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Inkspirations Colour Challenge #50

Challenges are a great way to take you out of your comfort zone, so I thought I'd have a go at this weeks Inkspirations challenge. I would never have thought to use these colours together. All though it's quite simple, I am however pleased with the result.

Here's the colours and my card with a sneak peak of a single stamp available in the Summer Mini Catalogue.

Card Recipe
Stamp Set: Baby Steps
Card Stock: Whisper White, Pear Pizzaz, Rich Razzleberry, Tempting Turquoise
Other: Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, sticky Strip, Dimensionals, Pearls

Cheers,

Donna

6 comments:

  1. What a great background panel for your cute little elephants Donna! Love the subtle details you have added to the white panel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colours do look great together. The elephants look so cute, great card.
    Rach:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable image and I love the pop of colour on the white. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet! I love the vertical strips of card, and the embossed lines in your card, Donna. Great job with the colour challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Donna! This is so sweet. Might have to get that stamp after all! Have been trying to get to this challenge all week! Thanks so much for popping by to visit my blog ... and for your lovely compliments! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card! Love the interesting stripes of cardstock behind the image :)

    ReplyDelete