Friday, September 16, 2011

NSW Regional Seminar

Every year, Stampin' Up! hold a regional seminar - a training seminar open to all SU! demonstrators.  This year I attended.  It was my first SU! event.  My day started at 6am when bright as a button I sprang out of bed (at lease 1/2 an hour earlier than any other day...).  Leaving home just after 7, I headed of for my drive into Darling Harbour.  Now I don't drive into the city very often at all, and when I have, it's not usually by myself.  I was very proud of my self that I didn't get lost and didn't even use my sat nav!There were 10 of us Creative Stampers there, and the most talented Belinda Hennessy was one of the presenters.  Amongst all the presentations and give-a-ways (yes free stuff), we are able to swap cards we've made with other demonstrators. 

These are my swaps.  They were inspired by the Clean & Simple sketch challenge I recently took part in.

The swaps I made. There were 4 of each colour combo


Here are some photo's of the day.
The gorgeous Anita Lovell, winning her Lucky Door prize
Our gifts for attending - Under the Big Top stamp set and some Stampin' Glass Glitter
Most of the Swaps for the day

The Swaps I came home with
Belinda during her presentation
A great way to showcase SU!'s DSP's


Cheers,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment