Friday, March 8, 2013

Christmas Craziness

Right-O.  Here are some photos of Christmas cards made, received, tags and little gifts.
 
These are a few of the cards I made this year. I used the bauble dies from the ???? and the ???? DSP stack.  Quick, simple but effective cards.
 

 
Here are some of the lovely cards I received;
 
 
 
I had my little elf's help me with the gift tags, so there wasn't a lot of technique used in their creation.  I used the cut out ornaments from the Christmas cards, and got out the green and red bingo markers and let the elves go to town.  Once they had finished, I added a little sparkle to them with some silver embossing powder. 
 
I was also kept busy with treat toppers for M&M bags for the girls friends.
 

Talk about crazy times. Hope your Christmas was filled with joy and laughter of your loved ones.
 
Cheers,
   Donna




No comments:

Post a Comment