Sunday, August 15, 2010

2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalogue


Being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I got the opportunity to get a copy of the new 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalogue before it's release on September 1st. Might I just say, it's wonderful!!! My wish list is over 3 A4 pages long...

Would you like a copy of your own to devour? Though you wont be able to order anything from it for a week or so, you'll have the perfect opportunity to write your own wish list, ready to order come September 1st. Just me know and I'll keep one aside for you. You can purchase one and pick it up from me for $10, I can post it to you for $15, or if you would like one for FREE, simply get some friends together and hold a workshop and see first hand some creations made from the new products.

Let me know, as I'm expecting my shipment of catalogues to arrive this week - can't hardly wait!

Cheers,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment