Saturday, August 21, 2010

Birthdays-A-Plenty!

Well, July and August are busy times for us. Amongst family birthdays we have many friends' birthdays as well. So, I thought I'd show you a few of the cards I have made for them.
.
My gorgeous nephew Gregory turned 2 earlier this month. In true 'boy' fashion, this card is blue. I'm really going to miss the small star punch when it retires at the end of the month... .

Card recipe
Stamps: Birthday Whimsy (retired)
Card Stock: Brilliant Blue, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Inks: Brilliant Blue
Punches: Star, Large Star
Other: Sticky Strip, Dimensionals, Rock Star Card Elements Kit

.

These next cards are for two of Emily's friends - sisters Sophie (turning 5) and Sarah (turning 4). I have used a simple and effective layout and a few non SU! products (naughty me!)
.

Card Recipe
Stamps: Birthday Whimsy (retired), Beyond the Basics (retired), Non SU! Numbers
Card Stock: Melon Mambo, Orchid Opulence
Inks: Melon Mambo, Orchid Opulence
Other: Sticky Strip, Dimensionals, Melon Mambo Polka Dot Grosgrain Ribbon, Non SU! Purple Stripped Ribbon
.

I think everyone will like their cards. Don't you?

Cheers,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment