Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Kaye!

Kaye is a good friend from my working days. Though we no longer work together, we have kept in touch and since she recently moved from her home town of Leeton, up to Sydney (conveniently she's only a few streets away), we see each other regularly.

I have used they layout from this weeks Unscripted Sketches challenge. As soon as I saw this layout, I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I haven't lodged my entry as they have added to the sketch, a piggyback challenge of using fabric somewhere within your creation. I might try to think outside the "Ribbon" box and have another go at this challenge.

Card Recipe
Stamps: So happy for you (SAB), Sweet Summer (SAB), Happy and Birthday are old non SU stamps
Card Stock: Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride
Other: Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Die, Sponges, Aqua Painter, Crystal Effects, Polka Dot Embossing Folder

Cheers,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment