Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines day to you all (so be it a bit late). I hope lots-o-lovin' came your way!

This is the card I made for my darling husband, Robert. It was a Clean and Simple sketch challenge that I didn't get entered in time.

Card Recipe
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Love Defined
Card Stock: Soft Suede, Whisper White, Real Red, Regal Rose
Ink: Soft Suede, Real Red Marker, Regal Rose Marker
Other: Frost White Shimmer Paint, Snail Adhesive, Dimensionals,

Here are the cards Emily & Zoe made for their daddy. Em made her card weeks ago, all by herself and I'm impressed with how well she lined up and mounted the hearts on top of each other. ZoZo's effort was, well to honest, um, how can I put it - a whole lot of love! I punched out various sized hearts from random red and pink paper, clued up some card and away she went. Whilst not quite the standard of the card I usually see on blogs, for a 5 1/2 and a 2 1/2 year olds, I'm very proud of their creations.

I could have entered them in either the Just Add Love challenge or the Hearts, hearts and more hearts challenge.

Card Recipe
Who knows - random card and paper, though the hearts were punched out with both of Stampin' Up!'s heart punches.

Cheers,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment