Thursday, October 6, 2011

Come and Have Some Fun!

Whilst I've been very lucky to not have had my family directly effected by cancer, I have friends who have.  So rather than participate in an event as I have in previous years, this year I'm hosting my own.  So if you're not busy the afternoon of October 23rd, then please come along and take part in my Papercraft & Pamper event. 

If you'd like to come along and make 3 cards and an 3D item, then contact me to book your spot.


There is a cost of $30 to come and play, but that will cover entry and a $10 donation to the Cancer Council.  I will also have lucky door prizes, a raffle, refreshments and Clare, a consultant with the Body Shop will show you some of her lovely products that you can sample for a spot of pampering.

I'd love you to join int he fun, but if you can't make it, here's the link to my Girls Night In page, where you can make a donation, should you want to.
Here's a close up of what we'll make, so please consider coming and joining in the fun and raising money for a really great cause!  Hope to see you there!

  


Cheers,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment