Sunday, January 15, 2012

January Wrap Up! - so far...

Happy New Year!

Cheers to you.  May 2012 bring you everything you wish for.


Happy Birthday Thomas!

Tommy celebrated his 3rd birthday and we had a little get together at Bent's Basin, where my folks are camping.  This is the card I made him.

Happy Birthday Tommy.



Sale-a-bration!


Yes it's on again this year.  Between 24th January & 31st March, for every $100 product order you place, you get to choose from a special collection of stamps, DSP, ribbon & brads from this years Sale-a-bration range.

So if you want FREE STUFF - I mean really, who doesn't, then contact me today to book your workshop.  Don't delay as you might miss out!



Holiday Get Together!

As has become accustomed, each school holidays we head over to my up line Joanna Wassens' house for our holiday get together.  This time we had 7 ladies and 8 kids. 

I made 2 cards as I thought the first card was too simple.  My second design was more than suitable, but I had already pre-cut everything for the first card, so I thought I'd take both.

These are the cards I designed;

card 1

card 2
 Joanna also had 2 designs
Joanna's card 1

Joanna's card 2

These are the other cards made on the day.  The designers names are below each card.

Christie Kunkle

Rachel Capps

Sara DiSanti

Dawn Ferguson
Belinda  Hennesey
Guess who's got her mojo back!!!

How many new products can you spot?  They'll either be from the Summer Mini Catalogue or the sale-a-bration range.


 Happy Birthday Gail!

To celebrate Gail's birthday tomorrow, we're off to Yum Cha for lunch, and yes I'll be wearing a loose fitting dress so there's room to expand...  Gail is a fellow card maker ans she scrapbooks too, so there's no pressure to create something outstanding.  I was totally inspired by Joanna's card from our holiday get together.  Hope she likes it.

Happy birthday Gail.


Cheers,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment