Sunday, January 15, 2012

November Wrap Up!

Summer Mini Catalogue Swap

Being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I get to pre-purchase items from catalogues before they are released.  This is so I can prepare for classes and releases.  It also allows us to take part in swaps with other demonstrators so we have other examples of items in the catalogues. 

I took part in a swap organised by Kai Hughes and these are the cards I received in return for my design that I didn't take a photo of, and cant totally remember how it looked.  So, if you happened to get one of my cards, could you email me a copy?

Sheree Bennett
Liz Halbisch
Catherine Lloyd
Alison Britt

I don't know... If this is yours please let me know

Merry Christmas from Kari

Happy Birthday Melissa!

Melissa is a very dear friend from school, and someone I have manage to introduce to the world of card making.  So of course she deserves something beautiful (just like her!).  I also bought her some lovely SU! products.

I went all out using my markers and then clear embossed over the top.  What do you think?

Happy Birthday Mel!

Happy Birthday Mum!

We celebrated my mum's birthday on the 28th and as mum and dad are travelling it was a pop in and see us on their way down from QLD to my brothers just north of Wollongong.  This is the card we gave mum.  It's one of my favourites as you'll probably see this pop up quite a bit.


Cheers,
Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment