Sunday, January 15, 2012

October Wrap Up!

Girls Night In!

My Girls Night In event was great, and I had some serious fun. I had so much fun, that I kept forgetting to take photos.... I did however capture a few moments, here they are.




It was a great afternoon and with every ones help, we managed to raise $185.50. Given that this was a small function (13 ladies) in my home, I'm quite happy with that effort. Thanks to everyone who came and purchased raffle tickets.


Happy Birthday Nicole!

My sister in law celecrated her birthday and this is the card I made her.  Repeated stamping of one image and a little clear embossing for a little more effect.

Happy birthday Nic!
 

Timmy Tiger visited us!

Zoes class at daycare has a pet tiger.  His name is Timmy and he's small sofy and cuddly.  The kids get to take him home for the week and then get to do a 2 page spread in his scrapbook, capturing all the fun things he got up to.

Now I'm no scrapbooker, so I was a bit daunted by this, but because the staff there know I'm a card maker, I felt the added preasure to create something more than a print out from the computer and a couple of happy snaps.

This is what I ended up with.


Happy Halloween!

I made 30 sour milk containers for Emily's friends at school.  They are great and can contain lollies (of course) or treats. 

This is how they turned out.

Here are photos of my girls in their costumes for Trick or Treating.

Emily as a witch - very appropriate at times....

Zoe as a cat - her tail is back there somewhere...















Cheers,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment