Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Inkspirations Colour Challenge #54

Whilst organising myself to play along with this weeks Inkspirations Colour Challenge , I discovered that I don't own an Early Espresso ink pad! So having just purchased a fantastic paper craft book a few days ago, I thought I'd create this little sausage dog that I saw in the book.


Card Recipe
Stamp Sets: Medallion, Baroque Motifs, Delightful Decorations
Card Stock: Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla
Ink: VersaMark
Other: Sausage Dog Template, 1" Circle Pinch, Crop-o-dile, 2-Way Glue Pen, Crystal Effects
.
Cheers,
Donna

3 comments:

  1. Too cute!! Thanks so much for joining us at Inkspirations this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, how very clever. Thanks for playing along with the Inkspirations challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Donna! Reminds me of those wooden pull along toys. :)

    ReplyDelete