Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Years Resolution

GONE!!! Well not the greatest start to the year... I don't usually make resolutions as I always forget about them by January 2nd, and I don't have any bad habits to break, so haven't really seen the need. True to form - one post in December and it's ALREADY mid January (Where have the last 6 weeks gone!) before I get around to posting again, sorry :(

This New Year I thought I'd make myself the promise to update my blog more regularly. Well you can see that, that promise has already been broken.

I do have the intention to partake in more design challenges this year, so that will mean I have to blog more regularly - albeit from now on.

So hold on to your hats with one hand and grab a cuppa in the other (maybe use a toe or two to scroll down) because I have a lot of updating to do.

Stay tuned,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment